Sunday 20 February 2011

Special A Fanfiction: Finn and Ryuu(Romance) Part 1

"Ryuu!!!!" Finn ran towards Ryuu, glomping him slightly. Ryuu's shocked expression made Finn laugh as she hugged him tightly. "Ryuu, tomorrow is Saturday, would you mind taking me on a date???"

Ryuu blinked for a while, just recovering from the shock. Ryuu smiled and said,"Sure, why not?" and he gave Finn a quick peck on the cheek. Finn blushed, he didn't expect Ryuu to do that. He looked down so as to not let Ryuu see that his face was red, despite knowing that he already knew he was blushing. "So, I'll meet you at 6, at my house???"

Finn nodded and ran away in embarrassment. In her mind she was thinking "How could Ryuu do such a thing, IN PUBLIC!!!! I'm so embarrassed!" Finn was covering her face with her hands, frantically shaking her head. Ryuu, trying to find her, easily spotted her blond hair waving and went up to her.

"Hey, Finn...Did I do something wrong???" Ryuu asked with a pained expression. Finn looked up into his face, surprised.

"No! Nothing at all, Ryuu. Why would you ask something like that!?!?!?!?!?" Finn exclaimed. Ryuu looked at her, he smiled a gentle smile and embraced her.

"I thought you hated me when you ran away, I was wondering why...Sorry for the misunderstanding," Ryuu explained.

"NO WAY!!!! I would NEVER hate Ryuu! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Finn said unconsciously. She realised what she had just shouted and turned away in embarrassment. Ryuu still hugging her, went closer into her ear.

"I love you too. I can't wait for tomorrow," he whispered into her ear


(This fanfiction is made by Believer., if someone were to copy it, please email me at kim.1357@live.com before using. Please leave a comment if you have any ideas you would like to share :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment